Ronnie Allen's singing career began years before he started school when he
sang as a regular on radio and television programs. After graduation and
military service, Ronnie began traveling the entire east coast performing
with a gospel quartet. He still travels and sings with a band and has for
over 25 years.
Ronnie's singing style has always been country. He has written many songs
(several published); both country as well as gospel. He has recorded 12
albums and has appeared on many television programs, both religious and
For years, Ronnie heard many times daily, from friends and strangers alike,
how much he looked and sang like Kenny Rogers. It was only natural that he
turn his talents to this area. For over 6 years now he has appeared
nationally and internationally performing as Kenny Rogers.
SHOWS PERFORMED, CLUBS & CONVENTIONS
MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Yorba Linda Forum: Opening act for The Coasters, The Platters, and The Diamonds, Yorba Linda California
- Copa Cabana, Rio Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Honky Tonk Angels Show, Gold Coast Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sunst Station Casino, Las Vegas Nv.
- Field of Screams, Sacramento, Ca.
- Hollywood's Stars Extravaganza, Marriott Hotel, La Jolla, Ca.
- Legends of Yesterday and Today, Fountain Valley, Ca.
- Rancho Ensenado Resort, Ensanado, Mexico
- International Executive Business Women's Convention, Century Plaza Hotel, Hollywood, Ca.
- Crazy Horse Saloon, Santa Ana, Ca.
- American Superstars, Sunset Station, Las Vegas, Nv.
- Happy Days, Singapore
- NTU Alumni Club, Singapore
- Union Square ,Singapore
- Planet Paradigm, Singapore
- Lifestyle World, Singapore
- Other shows and conventions too numerous to mention
- Male Vocalist of the Year, 1997 International Reel Awards, Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood, Ca.
- Inside Edition, Price is Right, American Journal and various news programs.
- Video--"Vince Gill, Ricky Skaggs, and Me" with Canadian Country singing star, Jim Matt, Hollywood, Ca.
View My Guestbook |
Sign My Guestbook
ANAHEIM HILLS CA